Providing A Wide Variety Of Legal Representation
The New York attorneys at Todd & Levi, L.L.P., provide extensive and experienced representation regarding the following areas of law:
- Aviation law: We are an authority on aviation finance matters, known in the industry for assisting our international and domestic clients with reasonably priced, experienced and reputable legal counsel.
- Aircraft leasing and financing transactions: We represent lessors, lessees, operators, airlines, banks, and finance companies in a wide variety of aircraft finance and lease transactions. Our aviation attorneys handle the negotiation and documentation of your deal from negotiation of letters of intent through closing.
- Aircraft acquisition purchases and sales: Our lawyers can provide you with the counsel you need to timely facilitate your purchase or sale of an aircraft, whether it’s on an operating lease or for resale, and on favorable terms.
- Aircraft conversion and consignment agreement representation: We represent parties involved in all phases of the conversion, consignment or “parting out” of aircraft, and have the knowledge and experience necessary to help you obtain your business goals as efficiently as possible.
- Aviation representation and litigation services: With our extensive knowledge and experience in the aviation industry, we can quickly identify your rights and liabilities, and provide the counsel you need to obtain a favorable outcome, whether through a negotiated resolution or hard-fought litigation.
- Creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings: Our attorneys handle myriad creditors’ rights matters, representing numerous secured and unsecured creditors in airline and construction-related bankruptcies, as well as other commercial and individual bankruptcy proceedings.
- Commercial law litigation: Our attorneys represent companies and individuals throughout the world involved in business disputes which require the advice of New York lawyers. We adeptly resolve disputes involving, among other things, breach of contract, fraud, commercial torts, partnership disputes, Lanham Act claims and other unfair competition claims.
- Construction litigation throughout New York: Our firm has vast and deep experience representing material suppliers, subcontractors, contractors, and others in the construction industry that are involved in construction-related disputes. We handle claims involving both public and private construction projects, including delay claims, breach of contract, mechanic’s liens, payment bond claims and all other construction-related claims.
- Business litigation and contract dispute resolution: Our New York City firm provides comprehensive counseling and representation to clients involved in commercial business disputes. We can negotiate or litigate a successful resolution to your dispute. We have vast experience in handling all kinds of commercial disputes, including claims of breach of contract, fraud, unfair competition, and intellectual property disputes.
- Mechanic’s liens and bond claims: We have the extensive and practical experience necessary to protect your rights throughout the filing and prosecution of mechanic’s liens and bond claims. If you have not been paid for work or materials, you can take legal action to quickly, effectively and efficiently protect your rights, and obtain payment.